Willkommen zum Shreveport Oktoberfest 2016!
Zocolo Eatery & Drinkery
- Live Music
- German-Style Beer
- OktoberFeast Buffet
- Masskrugstemmen Competition
- Prizes for Best Dressed
- NO COVER!
Schedule of Events
Shreveport Oktoberfest will be held at Zocolo Eatery & Drinkery in Ashley Ridge.
Noon - Bar opens for football games - Because we don't think there is anything that goes better with beer and brats than football!
2:00 - 5:00 p.m - OktoberFeast Buffet, Live Music, Masskrugstemmen Competition and Prizes for Best Dressed
Headed to the event? Here are the TOP 10 Things You Need to Know:
1. There is NO Cover Charge to attend Shreveport Oktoberfest!
2. If you plan on eating you will need a Buffet Pass - $20 per person - available at hostess stand inside the main Zocolo entrance or ask your server
3. MUST HAVE VALID PHOTO ID TO ENTER - staff will be checking IDs at designated locations. Must have an 21+ wrist band to be served
4. Souvenir pint glasses are available at the hostess stand or ask your server - $2.00 each
5. Dirndls & Lederhosen are encouraged! Get in the spirit and maybe you will get a prize for Best Dressed
6. Festival Hours - Zocolo full bar will open at Noon. Buffet opens at 2 p.m. with live music from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
7. Oktoberfest Draught Beer is $6 per beer - must be purchased with tokens. Tokens are available at the Zocolo hostess stand
8. The Zocolo Bar will be open and will accept cash or charge.
9. Parking is available across the street and in designated areas of the Zocolo parking lot.
10. Be smart and designate a driver or get a ride from one our local transportation services!